Outside of work, Dr. Uddin enjoys anything that will get him outside, including hiking, fishing, and hunting. He is also very passionate about trying new things. If there is a chance to visit a new place, try new food, and meet new people, that’s where you can find him. However, he is most passionate about his family and spending quality time with them.
Syed Saleh Uddin, MD
Available for Virtual Appointment
More about Syed Saleh Uddin, MD
Dr. Uddin is a board-certified psychiatrist with a passion for interventional psychiatry. He specializes in neuroimaging and psychopharmacology, and was trained in child and adolescent psychiatry at the Baylor College of Medicine.
To him, an ideal patient is one who is receptive to treatment and willing to learn in order to heal. He hopes to provide stability and support for his patients as they work together to create a treatment plan that best represents the patient as an individual.
Education & Experience
Dr. Uddin first entered the medical field by obtaining an MBBS from Khulna Medical College in Bangladesh. Following that initial degree, he was trained in child and adolescent psychiatry at Baylor College of Medicine.
From 2017 to 2020, he was a Teaching Assistant for didactic at Bergen Newbridge Medical Center Psychiatry residency program, covering psychopharmacology topics such as antipsychotics and mood stabilizers, and stimulant medications.
He is excited to begin a new chapter with Mindful Health Solutions and offer innovative psychiatric services to his patients.
Certifications & Memberships
- Medical License: Texas Physician License: T0333 (Valid through 5/2023)
- Board Certification: Psychiatry Board (ABPN), Certificate Number: 79987 (Valid through 2031)
Other Works Communicating Research Results to General Public
- Pharmacological intervention in Kleptomania: A case report and literature review
- Association of Exercise and Decreased Rate of Late Life Depression: A Literature
- Contribution of Epigenetic Factors in Etiology of ADHD
4. Outcomes of Early Behavioral Interventions in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Depression Associated with Gastric Bypass Surgery and Malnutrition,2015
2. Psychiatric challenges for the transsexuals after sex reassignment surgery,2017
- Hyperammonemia in Patients Being Treated with Valproate
4. Psychostimulant Abuse in the Schizophrenic Patient: A Case Report