The majority of our clinic-based employees are now vaccinated with the majority of our clinics at 100%. While we believe in Telehealth access, there are certain limitations and so now may be the time to pay your doctor a visit in-person and re-establish the therapeutic relationship. Consider making an in-person visit with your next appointment. We continue to have all of our safety protocols in place such as requiring masks for visits, temp checks, etc.
As we make progress in a return to a new normalcy with COVID-19, we’re hopeful that everyone in vigilant in taking steps to protect ourselves and those around us.
We would remind everyone that:
- All COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States have been shown to be safe and effective at preventing COVID-19. Learn more about the different COVID-19 vaccines.
- All COVID-19 vaccines that are in development are being carefully evaluated in clinical trials and will be authorized or approved only if they make it substantially less likely you will get COVID-19. Learn more about how federal partners are ensuring COVID-19 vaccines work.
- Based on what we know about vaccines for other diseases and early data from clinical trials, experts believe that getting a COVID-19 vaccine also helps keep you from getting seriously ill even if you do get COVID-19.
- Getting vaccinated yourself may also protect people around you, particularly people at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
- Experts continue to conduct studies to learn more about how COVID-19 vaccination may reduce the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19.
It is a hopeful time. Once fully vaccinated and boosted, your new normal could include:
- Socializing with other vaccinated individuals with certain limits (CDC guidance) without masks and this may improve your mental health
- Participating in other recreational activities from vacationing to just going to a museum or restaurant that is now safer and this too can improve mental health
- Visiting inside a home or private setting without a mask with other fully vaccinated people of any age
- Visiting inside a home or private setting without a mask with one household of unvaccinated people who are not at risk for severe illness
- Traveling domestically without a pre-or post-travel test
- Traveling domestically without quarantining after travel
- Traveling internationally without a pre-travel test depending on destination
- Traveling internationally without quarantining after travel